Buying online is simple and easy - here are a few things you might want to know before you do...
Things You Should Know
- Due to the nature of recycled materials some pieces may not be suitable for people with metal or nickel allergies
- Items on this site are intended for adult use only and are in no way suitable for children due to small parts.
- Vintage materials may be delicate - for more information on caring for your jewellery look here.
- Postage is free for mainland UK only. International shipping prices vary
- Items are sent by recorded first class post and will require a signature on delivery. If you would prefer your item to be sent by standard first class post please let me know. This is taken at the customers risk although proof of postage will be obtained for all parcels.
- Items can be sent on recorded, next day delivery at a cost of £5.40. Please email for details.
- We aim to ship all orders within 7 days of payment being received unless otherwise stated. If you wish to pay by cheque this is 7 days from the cheque clearing.
- Buying online will take you through to the Paypal website to process and complete payment for your order. Paypal is a a secure and safe method to pay online. You do not need to have a payal account in order to use your credit or debit card to pay for your purchases.
- If you don't want to use the online payment you may pay by cheque. Please email me to place your order and wait for an email confirmation of your order. Your item will be removed from the website and you can post a cheque for the full amount to the address given in the receipt email. If payment is not received in 7 working days the item will be relisted on the website.
Cheques accepted from UK banks only
Returns and Refunds
- If you aren't satisfied with your purchase for any reason please return it in its original condition and packaging for a full refund (excluding postage costs). We offer a no quibble returns policy for your peace of mind. Please obtain proof of postage when returning items.
- Personalised and commissioned items may not be eligible for a refund.